are unable to guarantee your booking until we are in receipt of your completed booking form & deposit monies.
- A non
refundable deposit of 25% or min of £50 which ever the greater is required at the time of booking.
· The balance of payment is due at least 8 weeks prior
to the date of your arrival. Should the balance payment fail to reach us by the date specified in our confirmation letter then we reserve the right to
treat the booking as cancelled and retain the deposit paid.
· Winter heating surcharges (Due 1st October –
31st March – Strawberry Cottage -Weekly £20.00 – Short Breaks - £15.00 & Rosedene Cottage - Weekly £40.00 - Short Breaks £25.00) is payable upon arrival.
- Cancellation - Should you wish to cancel your holiday more
than 8 weeks before the arrival date then the owner shall refund all monies paid, less the booking deposit. For cancellations made less than 8
weeks before arrival date then the owner shall retain all monies paid, whether by way of deposit or otherwise. All cancellations must be made in
writing. We strongly recommend that you take out your own independent travel insurance. Click on the link for your free
holiday insurance quotation.
- In the unlikely event that we have to cancel your booking due to severe unforeseen circumstances then the owner will refund to you all monies
paid but there can be no further liabilities on our behalf.
- We do not require a security/good housekeeping deposit upon arrival however you and all members of your party agree to keep the property clean
and tidy and to leave the property as it was found. Cottages left in need of additional cleaning will incur a cost of £45.00 payable on
departure. Furthermore you and all members of your party are responsible for the actual cost of any damage or breakages in or to the property and its
grounds. These are payable upon departure.
- While respecting your privacy we reserve the right to access the property at all reasonable times, for repairs and emergencies etc.
- Bookings are accepted on the understanding that the property is taken for holiday purposes only and that excepting babies the number of people staying in ‘Strawberry Cottage' does not exceed two
& Rosedene Cottage does not exceed four.
- For the comfort of future guests, both smoking and pets are not permitted inside our cottages.
- Security codes for your free internet access will be given upon arrival. Please note that our service is provided via a community based system and we can not guarantee its speed and
- Nunnington Cottages accept no liability for personal accidents, injury or loss incurred.